Lightning Fast Shipping
Old-Fashioned Customer Service
Competitive Prices & Qty Discounts
Commercial Grade Products
My Cart Id is 62208215
You have no items in your shopping cart.

Twinkling LED Mini Lights

Shop our extensive collection of twinkling led wide angle mini lights. Choose our NEW True Twinkle LED wide angle led light sets that feature a completely random twinkle pattern and create a soft and magical effect. Alternately, select our standard Novelty Light wide angle led random twinkle sets which have 20% of the bulbs that twinkle on and off and the remaining 80% are always on.